FSEA Celebrates 40th Anniversary….FSEA Convention June 14-16, 2018 in Lake Mary, Florida
June 14, 2018 @ 9:00 am - June 16, 2018 @ 11:40 am
It is the FSEA 40th Anniversary! If you don’t usually attend the convention, please join us this year in celebration of the founding of the Florida Society of Enrolled Agents.
Past Presidents, we look forward having you attend this special event and are offering you a Special $40 for 40 years special discount when you register for the convention along with a few other surprises.
Catch up with our Past Presidents, attend the installation dinner and welcome Anthony (Tony) Frezza, EA as the 2018-2019 FSEA President.
The FSEA Education Committee has gathered together a very impressive group of speakers and has selected topics that will interest all levels of practitioners. Earn 18 CE in two and a half days while networking with your peers, enjoying good fortune at casino night and the wine ring toss.
After the installation dinner is over, the fun is just beginning at the second annual PAC reception. NAEA Executive Vice- President, Cedric Calhoun, CAE, FASAE, will be updating us on legislative affairs as they relate to the EA credential.
Early Registration begins January 7, 2018, for FSEA Convention June 14-16, 2018 in Lake Mary, Florida. Take advantage of these special rates through February 25.
NAEA Members – $390.00 Non-Members $465.00
Reserve your room early and take advantage of the FSEA special rate of $106.oo, through May 31. Call 497-531-3555.
Marc Dombrowski, EA, NTPIF
- How to handle a 4180 Interview – 2CE
- The Practical Side of a CDP Hearing – 2CE
Tom Gorczynski, EA, USTCP
- Public Limited Partnerships – From K1 to Tax Return – 2CE
- Tax Research and How to Communicate it to the Agencies – 4CE
Kathryn Morgan, EA, NTPIF, USTCP
- Due Diligence – It is Not Just For EITC Anymore (Ethics) – 2CE
- Entity Classification and the Tax Ramifications – 2CE
John Sheeley, EA, NTPIF
- Tax issues for US Citizens Working Abroad – 2CE
- Tax Issues for Non-Residents Working In the US – 2CE
Join us at Casino Night,
Try your hand at the Wine Toss and Get lucky at the Chinese Auction!
Save Big with the FSEA Loyalty Program
- If you attended Convention 2016, a $50.00 discount is available.
- If you attended both days of the January 2017 Workshop, that’s another $25.00.
And that adds up to big savings!!
Use the following discount codes on your registration form. If you do not add the code and select APPLY, you will not receive the discount. The discount is offered only during the registration process.
Discount Codes for FSEA Convention June 14-16, 2018 in Lake Mary, Florida
- January 2018 Workshops, Both Days – JANLOYAL
- Convention 2016 – CONLOYAL
- Both Days January 2017 and Convention 2016 – CONJANLOYAL
We are back at the lovely Westin Lake Mary this year.
Register online or call the hotel directly and mention the FSEA. The special FSEA rate of $106.00 until May 30, 2018.