- This event has passed.
June 22 @ 8:00 am - June 24 @ 12:00 pm
NAEA Members $490 or Non-Members $565 (before the loyalty discount applies)
$$$ SAVE BIG WITH THE FSEA LOYALTY PROGRAM $$$
If you attended Convention 2016, a $50.00 discount is available. If you attended both days of the January 2017 Workshop, that’s another $25.00. That adds up to great savings!!
***Remember to select your discount code that appears on the event landing page, click Apply or you will not receive the discount when you register. The discount is only available during the registration process.
Call the Westin Hotel, 800.937.8461 and mention the FSEA or book online.
*** Previously provided online booking link may be broken or directing you to an incorrect page. Please disregard and call the hotel.
Travis Greaves, Attorney, and T. Joshua Wu, Attorney ✧ Roger Nemeth, EA ✧ Don Rosenberg, EA, NTPIF ✧ Jeffrey Schneider, EA, CTRS, NTPIF ✧ Nina Tross, MBA, EA
General Session Program:
- Overview of the New Partnership Audit Rules
- Understanding 433W/Case Study
A La Carte Learning Options:
- Gambling and Taxes – DEAL ME IN! or Corporate Tax Issues / Returns / Basis
- The Ethical & Tax Implications from the Legalization of Marijuana or Schedule C, Business Tax Deductions, Business Substantiations
- Nuts & Bolts of an IRS Audit or 1099-A, and 1099-C; Insolvency; Form 982
- The New World of Offshore Tax Transparency or Payroll / Independent Contractor Issues
Not included in the Ala Carte Learning Options:
Ethics (2CE), Understanding 433 W/ Case Study (4CE) and Overview of the New Partnership Audit Rules (2CE)
Optional 2 CE Available – $25.00 with regular rates: IRS Statutes of Limitation Dates: ASED, RSED, & CSED – Roger Nemeth, EA
Join us at the Complimentary Lunch and Learn- 11 AM, Thursday, June 22 (RSVP is required) hosted by:
Sponsored by Michael Rozbruch’s Tax & Business Solutions Academy
Michael Rozbruch is a nationally recognized entrepreneur, a pioneer in the tax resolution industry and the leader of this training and consulting services company that trains CPAs, Attorneys and Enrolled Agents to build highly profitable practices through proven marketing systems and strategies. He is an expert in tax resolution marketing, sales, managing the client relationship and knows firsthand how to build, run and operate a best practice IRS Problem client niche practice.
ATTENTION NEW ENROLLED AGENTS
Join your fellow EAs at the “FSEA Newbies 101” Friday, June 23 for ONLY $129.00 for Early Registration including lunch with the group!
New and Expanded 8 CE Program
- Beginning Audits – Jeffrey Schneider, EA, CTRS, NTPI Fellow
- Representation – Don Rosenberg, EA, NTPI Fellow
- Join the group for Ethics & Overview of the NEW Partnership Audit Rules